Tickets are for 2.5 hours of play. Full time slots are identified by a red status bar. Yellow and orange bars indicate that we are nearing capacity and tickets may not always be available at this time slot.
1. Tickets are sold in 2.5-hour increments. This means tickets cannot be sold except for 2.5 hours before any time blocks where capacity is full. (Full capacity time slots are identified by a red status bar. Orange andYellow colored time slots may identify that the entire 2.5hr block of time is not available.)
2. You can reschedule your tickets to another time/day as long as it is before your purchased ticket time.
3. All refunds must be requested 24 hours prior to your ticketed time.
4. There is no rescheduling or refunds provided after the start the purchased time slot.
5. Tickets purchased for time slots after 6:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays are only valid for play until our 8:00 pm closing time.
Badlands Playspace is working on updates to our software to improve the Online Booking experience. Badlands and its staff is dedicated to a quality experience both online and when at our Facilities. Please stay tuned, as changes are coming.